Monday 18 June 2012

Sea Of Life

One day while out for a swim the ocean turned into something I didn't wish to be in
The waves started rising and the water flow picked up its pace
Rain started coming down and my heart began to race
Rocks appeared out of nowhere and obstacles magically materialized
My arms grew tired
My legs grew weak
I thought I was going to die
Yet all those around me seemed unaffected which started to make me lose my mind
I thought there was no way I could make it through and was frantic thinking of ways to survive
And just when I thought I'd reached the end the waves became calm and the stormy weather died
After being so distressed and scared I thought I must've been in the sea of despair
But soon after I realized
It wasn't the sea of despair, but instead the sea of life
And I was still in it.
Samuel Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment