Sunday 17 June 2012

Flying

I woke up this morning feeling like I could fly
Feel the air on my face as through the clouds I rise
Flapping my wings propelling to new heights
Hear the whistling of the wind... I continue to climb
With the lift beneath my wings I level, spread them far and glide
Over mountains and oceans surveying the beauty of life
In the wonder and art of the sprinkled evening sky
Overhead looking down as across the lake the moon shines
Sparkling and shimmering on ripples through the night
The magnificent splendor passing the horizon at sunrise
Flying through the rainbow after rain leaves the sky
And soaring through clouds scattered cross blue skies
Breathing the free air as I continue my flight
The soothing colors as I beat while the sun rest its eyes
I woke up this morning feeling like I could fly

No comments:

Post a Comment