Sunday 10 February 2013

Your Eyes

Your eyes they speak to me
They beg of me to take a dive
Swim in the depths of them
Find your soul and make you mine, intertwine it with mines and make an us out of you and me

They say things that only I can understand
In them I can drown and leave memories of dry land behind until we surface together on an island for two
I could spend everyday inside those pools of grey that remind of rain, water, the nectar of life

I want to be in you mind
Feel your thoughts as they connect with minds until there is no difference
They inspire me to see the beauty within you and feel the magic of your aura as it escapes and through you I become better
A heart so pure looks out me through such glowing pools of serenity that I loose myself so fully in the wonder of them
How could the essence of ones being and all it's complexity be seen in two forms so pure

Your eyes make me weak and I'm a salve to their beauty and I find I'm throwing myself at your knees
Offering myself to be the one you need from now, until tomorrow is now, and the next day is right now... again
I'll be your moment for the first time every-time because though time moves on, the beauty in your eyes will always shine and my heart will beat for you as long as you gaze upon me with such love

But you don't

I'm fabricating a relationship of wonder based on the wonder of your eyes
But they see only some other guy
He swims in your soul, knows your mind and I...
Well I have the fantasy of your eyes one day looking at me that way
So today I will watch you hand in hand with him, as you smile and say hi to me, and I'll imprint the memory of glow in your eyes on my mind
And lust to gaze upon them again till tomorrow
Tomorrow,
My fantasy,
Again,
Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment